6875 Freezer/Mill® Cryogenic Grinder Features:
- Liquid nitrogen required for operation. Equipped with liquid nitrogen level sensor, insulated case and lid safety interlock switch for operator protection.
- Cryogenic grinding Vial Sets offered in a variety of materials including polycarbonate, stainless steel, and Cr-free steel.
- Grinds samples in the 0.1 - 100 gram range. Cryogenic grinding chamber holds one large grinding vial, one mid-size vial, four standard grinding vials or four microvial sets.
- Auto-Fill System available for automated filling with liquid nitrogen. Order model number 6875A Freezer/Mill.
- Liquid nitrogen is required for operation. The sample’s temperature is maintained because it NEVER leaves the enclosed liquid nitrogen bath.
- Closed cryogenic grinding vial with impactor prevents sample cross-contamination. Grinding vials made of alternative materials are also available.
- Safety features include LN sensor and lid interlock. If lid is opened during the grinding process grinding will stop.
Typical samples include: Animal tissue, plastic and polymers, yeast, pharmaceuticals, food products, electronic components, textiles, hair, teeth, bones, plant tissue such as cannabis, seeds, leaves and roots.
||20.5 in (52cm) x 21.5 in (55cm) x 18 in (46cm)
||115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
||44 lbs (20 kg)
||3-prong grounded plug, 115V 60Hz or 2-prong European plug, 230V / 50Hz
||Touch-screen programmable controls for grinding cycles, time, impact rate, pre-cooling and cooling times. Stores 20 grinding programs.